D. & R. Fulton

Plumbers

B/W Advertisement for D. & R. Fulton, 'Glasgow Building Trades Exchange', 1896, p. 229

D. & R. Fulton was a firm of plumbers which operated for at least 40 years, first appearing in South Woodside Road in 1878 and moving to 104 Woodlands Road the following year. In 1885, the Glasgow Post Office Directory describes the firm as plumbers and sanitary engineers with four branches, in Prince of Wales Terrace, Hillhead, Gairbraid Street and Maryhill Road in Maryhill and Lindsay Place, Bearsden. Between 1890 and 1900, the firm variously had branches at Uddingston, Hamilton, Greenock, Kilmarnock and in the West End of Glasgow. By 1920, the firm headquarters were still located in Woodlands Road and there were branches in Hillhead and Pollockshaws.