Names search: William Anderson - 14 documents found

M044. Restoration of Iona Cathedral, 1891; 1903–7
M044 Restoration of Iona Cathedral
1891; 1903–7
M069. Additions and alterations to Craigie Hall, 1892–3; 1897–9
M069 Additions and alterations to Craigie Hall
1892–3; 1897–9
M072. Glasgow Herald buildings, 1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M072 Glasgow Herald buildings
1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M152. Ferndean, Barrhead, 1898–1900
M152 Ferndean, Barrhead
1898–1900
M179. Miss Cranston's Lunch and Tea Rooms, Ingram Street, 1900–1; 1904–5; 1907–8; 1909–10; 1911; 1911–12
M179 Miss Cranston's Lunch and Tea Rooms, Ingram Street
1900–1; 1904–5; 1907–8; 1909–10; 1911; 1911–12
M221. Willow Tea Rooms, 1903; 1906; 1916–17
M221 Willow Tea Rooms
1903; 1906; 1916–17
M226. 137–143 Sauchiehall Street, 1903–5
M226 137–143 Sauchiehall Street
1903–5
M227. T. & R. Annan & Sons, 1903–4; 1911
M227 T. & R. Annan & Sons
1903–4; 1911
M258. Dutch Kitchen, Miss Cranston's Lunch, Tea & Smoking Rooms, Argyle Street, 1905–6
M258 Dutch Kitchen, Miss Cranston's Lunch, Tea & Smoking Rooms, Argyle Street
1905–6
M265. Additions and alterations to 4 Woodside Place, 1906
M265 Additions and alterations to 4 Woodside Place
1906
M271. Mossyde, Kilmacolm, 1906–7; 1908–9; 1912–15
M271 Mossyde, Kilmacolm
1906–7; 1908–9; 1912–15
M275. Additions and alterations to the Guild of Aid premises, 1906–7; 1908–9; 1911
M275 Additions and alterations to the Guild of Aid premises
1906–7; 1908–9; 1911
M279. Wilmar, Skelmorlie, 1907–8
M279 Wilmar, Skelmorlie
1907–8
M315. Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock, 1911–12
M315 Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock
1911–12