Names search: James Cormack & Sons Ltd - 34 documents found

M003. Anderson's College Medical School, 1888–90; 1895–6
M003 Anderson's College Medical School
1888–90; 1895–6
M017. Additions to Craigrownie Church, Cove, 1889–90
M017 Additions to Craigrownie Church, Cove
1889–90
M018. Fairfield Shipbuilding & Engineering Co. Ltd offices, 1889–91
M018 Fairfield Shipbuilding & Engineering Co. Ltd offices
1889–91
M023. Dunloe, Wemyss Bay, 1889–91
M023 Dunloe, Wemyss Bay
1889–91
M028. Additions and alterations to Belhaven Church, 1890–1; 1898–9; 1904; 1913
M028 Additions and alterations to Belhaven Church
1890–1; 1898–9; 1904; 1913
M053. Canal Boatmen's Institute, 1891–3
M053 Canal Boatmen's Institute
1891–3
M072. Glasgow Herald buildings, 1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M072 Glasgow Herald buildings
1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M101. Restoration and alterations to Largo Parish Church, 1894–5
M101 Restoration and alterations to Largo Parish Church
1894–5
M109. Alterations to Dun Holm, Skelmorlie, 1895–6
M109 Alterations to Dun Holm, Skelmorlie
1895–6
M112. St Paul's Church mission hall and beadle's house, 1895–6
M112 St Paul's Church mission hall and beadle's house
1895–6
M117. Hall at St David's Church, Kirkintilloch, 1895–6
M117 Hall at St David's Church, Kirkintilloch
1895–6
M124. Pettigrew & Stephens, 1896; 1899–1901; 1903–7; 1909–10; 1913–15
M124 Pettigrew & Stephens
1896; 1899–1901; 1903–7; 1909–10; 1913–15
M134. The Glasgow School of Art, 1896–9; 1903–6; 1907–9
M134 The Glasgow School of Art
1896–9; 1903–6; 1907–9
M167. Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church, 1899–1900
M167 Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church
1899–1900
M169. Ruchill Free Church Halls, 1899
M169 Ruchill Free Church Halls
1899
M207. The Hill House, Helensburgh, 1902–4
M207 The Hill House, Helensburgh
1902–4
M210. Addition to Paisley Free Library and Museum, 1902–4
M210 Addition to Paisley Free Library and Museum
1902–4
M217. Additions and alterations to Mavor & Coulson Engineering Works, 1902–4; 1905–6: 1911–16
M217 Additions and alterations to Mavor & Coulson Engineering Works
1902–4; 1905–6: 1911–16
M227. T. & R. Annan & Sons, 1903–4; 1911
M227 T. & R. Annan & Sons
1903–4; 1911
M242. 309–313 Sauchiehall Street, 1903–6
M242 309–313 Sauchiehall Street
1903–6
M250. Alterations to Belhaven Mission Hall, 1904–6
M250 Alterations to Belhaven Mission Hall
1904–6
M254. Auchinibert, Killearn, 1905–8
M254 Auchinibert, Killearn
1905–8
M261. Addition to Albyn Lodge, Bridge of Allan, 1906
M261 Addition to Albyn Lodge, Bridge of Allan
1906
M266. Addition to 14 Blythswood Square, 1906–7
M266 Addition to 14 Blythswood Square
1906–7
M268. Alterations and additions to Lenzie United Free Church, 1906
M268 Alterations and additions to Lenzie United Free Church
1906
M270. Alterations to 7 Belford Park, Edinburgh, 1906–7
M270 Alterations to 7 Belford Park, Edinburgh
1906–7
M271. Mossyde, Kilmacolm, 1906–7; 1908–9; 1912–15
M271 Mossyde, Kilmacolm
1906–7; 1908–9; 1912–15
M272. Parkhead Savings Bank, 1906–8
M272 Parkhead Savings Bank
1906–8
M276. Addition to The Moss, Dumgoyne, 1906–8
M276 Addition to The Moss, Dumgoyne
1906–8
M278. Alterations to 104 West Regent Street, 1907
M278 Alterations to 104 West Regent Street
1907
M279. Wilmar, Skelmorlie, 1907–8
M279 Wilmar, Skelmorlie
1907–8
M287. Alterations to St Silas Church, 1907–8
M287 Alterations to St Silas Church
1907–8
M293. Alterations and addition to Broughton House, Kirkcudbright, 1909–10
M293 Alterations and addition to Broughton House, Kirkcudbright
1909–10
M315. Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock, 1911–12
M315 Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock
1911–12