Names search: J. & W. Guthrie & Andrew Wells - 13 documents found

M069. Additions and alterations to Craigie Hall, 1892–3; 1897–9
M069 Additions and alterations to Craigie Hall
1892–3; 1897–9
M072. Glasgow Herald buildings, 1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M072 Glasgow Herald buildings
1892; 1893–9; 1902; 1905–7; 1909–10; 1911; 1913–16
M134. The Glasgow School of Art, 1896–9; 1903–6; 1907–9
M134 The Glasgow School of Art
1896–9; 1903–6; 1907–9
M135. Additions and alterations to Altskeith, Kinlochard, 1896–9
M135 Additions and alterations to Altskeith, Kinlochard
1896–9
M150. Redlands, Bridge of Weir, 1898–9
M150 Redlands, Bridge of Weir
1898–9
M159. Additions and alterations to 233 St Vincent Street, 1898–1900
M159 Additions and alterations to 233 St Vincent Street
1898–1900
M167. Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church, 1899–1900
M167 Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church
1899–1900
M173. Alterations to office of Patriotic Assurance Company, 101 St Vincent Street, 1899
M173 Alterations to office of Patriotic Assurance Company, 101 St Vincent Street
1899
M219. Alterations to Miss Cranston's Lunch and Tea Rooms, Buchanan Street, 1903
M219 Alterations to Miss Cranston's Lunch and Tea Rooms, Buchanan Street
1903
M236. Dineiddwg, Milngavie, 1903–11
M236 Dineiddwg, Milngavie
1903–11
M247. Alterations to Woodbourne, Wemyss Bay, 1904
M247 Alterations to Woodbourne, Wemyss Bay
1904
M265. Additions and alterations to 4 Woodside Place, 1906
M265 Additions and alterations to 4 Woodside Place
1906
M315. Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock, 1911–12
M315 Addition and alterations to West Parish Church, Greenock
1911–12