M268-001
Alterations and additions to Lenzie United Free Church

Description: Block plan
Dimensions: 608 x 822
Scale: no scale
Date: May 1906
Drawn by: Office
Medium: pencil, ink and wash
Support: paper
Marks: s. c.: 'Honeyman Keppie & Mackintosh / Archts.'; d. and inscr. c.: '4 BLYTHSWOOD SQUARE / GLASGOW MAY 1906.'; inscr. c.l.: '447 / The Trustees of Lenzie U.F. Church 1906. / Additions - Lenzie Road'; stamped c.l.: 'BURGH / OF / KIRKINTILLOCH / 7JUNE 1906 / PLANS APPROVED / DEAN OF GUILD COURT'
Provenance: Kirkintilloch Dean of Guild Court
Collection: East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust (William Patrick Library, Kirkintilloch)
Collection no.: BK/9/4/1906/19


Where a drawing cannot be ascribed to a specific individual but is known to have been produced by staff of the practice, it has been described as 'Office' drawing.
The following abbreviations are used: s.: signed; inscr.: inscribed; d.: dated; t.: top; b.: bottom; r.: right; l.: left; c.: centre; N.: North; S.: South; E.: East; W.: West; rep.: denotes an inscription which is reproduced, not handwritten.

Photograph of  - drawing no. M268-001

Click on the image above for options that allow this drawing to be studied in greater detail.