Mossyde, Kilmacolm

Description: Foundation, ground, first-floor and roof plans
Dimensions: unknown
Scale: unknown
Date: 9 April 1913
Drawn by: Office
Medium: unknown
Support: unknown
Marks: d. and inscr. b.r.: '257 WEST GEORGE STREET. / GLASGOW. 9th April 1913.'; inscr. t.r.: 'No 789'; stamped and inscr. b.: 'APPROVED [...] 21st May 1913'; inscr. b.l.: 'Drains tested & found / smoketight 25th July 1913'.
Provenance: Paisley Dean of Guild Court
Collection: Unknown; photographed by the University of Glasgow, 1980

Where a drawing cannot be ascribed to a specific individual but is known to have been produced by staff of the practice, it has been described as 'Office' drawing.
The following abbreviations are used: s.: signed; inscr.: inscribed; d.: dated; t.: top; b.: bottom; r.: right; l.: left; c.: centre; N.: North; S.: South; E.: East; W.: West; rep.: denotes an inscription which is reproduced, not handwritten.

Photograph of  - drawing no. M271-016

Click on the image above for options that allow this drawing to be studied in greater detail.