Messrs Williamson appear to have been based in or around Kirkintilloch. They were employed as plasterers on the Church of the Holy Family, Union Street, Kirkintilloch, designed by Pugin & Pugin (1893), where they were described as 'local' tradesmen. 1 They may be the firm of J. & A. Williamson, who were working as plasterers in Kirkintilloch ten years later. John Honeyman & Keppie's job books refer to them in various other roles, including masons, joiners, plumbers and suppliers of ventilators.


1: Thomas Watson, Kirkintilloch, Town & Parish: John Smith & Son, 1894, p. 294.