Additions and alterations to the Guild of Aid premises

M275 Additions and alterations to the Guild of Aid premises

Address: South Coburg Street, Glasgow
Date: 1906–7; 1908–9; 1911
Client: The Guild of Aid; Mr B. Hewett
Authorship: Authorship category 1 (Mackintosh) (Mackintosh)

Selected documents related to the history of the project are illustrated here.

Photograph of printed page of committee list
Committee list, 1907