Names search: A. & J. Scott - 16 documents found

M013. Geilston Hall, Cardross, 1889–90; 1911–14
M013 Geilston Hall, Cardross
1889–90; 1911–14
M023. Dunloe, Wemyss Bay, 1889–91
M023 Dunloe, Wemyss Bay
1889–91
M032. Addition to Rhu Parish Church, 1890–2
M032 Addition to Rhu Parish Church
1890–2
M042. Additions and alterations to Bellevue, North Berwick, 1891–2
M042 Additions and alterations to Bellevue, North Berwick
1891–2
M043. Alterations to Gargunnock Parish Church, 1891–2
M043 Alterations to Gargunnock Parish Church
1891–2
M064. Skelmorlie Parish Church, 1892–5
M064 Skelmorlie Parish Church
1892–5
M071. Additions and alterations to Glasgow Art Club, 1892–3; 1912
M071 Additions and alterations to Glasgow Art Club
1892–3; 1912
M105. Martyrs Public School, 1895–7
M105 Martyrs Public School
1895–7
M109. Alterations to Dun Holm, Skelmorlie, 1895–6
M109 Alterations to Dun Holm, Skelmorlie
1895–6
M117. Hall at St David's Church, Kirkintilloch, 1895–6
M117 Hall at St David's Church, Kirkintilloch
1895–6
M157. Addition to 12 Clairmont Gardens, 1898–9
M157 Addition to 12 Clairmont Gardens
1898–9
M167. Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church, 1899–1900
M167 Additions and alterations to Gourock Parish Church
1899–1900
M217. Additions and alterations to Mavor & Coulson Engineering Works, 1902–4; 1905–6: 1911–16
M217 Additions and alterations to Mavor & Coulson Engineering Works
1902–4; 1905–6: 1911–16
M236. Dineiddwg, Milngavie, 1903–11
M236 Dineiddwg, Milngavie
1903–11
M268. Alterations and additions to Lenzie United Free Church, 1906
M268 Alterations and additions to Lenzie United Free Church
1906
M279. Wilmar, Skelmorlie, 1907–8
M279 Wilmar, Skelmorlie
1907–8